Pancancer12

Toni Julià

Jul 8, 2016, 4:10:34 AM7/8/16
to Gitools users
Hi,
I've been trying to visualize the Pancancer 12 supermatrix data on gitools. As recommended I downloaded the dataset and tried to open locally but the following error prompts:

"""
org.gitools.api.PersistenceException: java.io.IOException: Map failed
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.gitools.api.PersistenceException: java.io.IOException: Map failed
at org.gitools.ui.app.commands.CommandLoadFile.handleException(CommandLoadFile.java:159)
at org.gitools.ui.app.commands.CommandLoadFile.execute(CommandLoadFile.java:141)
at org.gitools.ui.core.commands.AbstractCommand.run(AbstractCommand.java:40)
at org.gitools.ui.platform.progress.JobThread$5.run(JobThread.java:177)
at org.gitools.ui.platform.progress.JobThread$4.run(JobThread.java:153)
""""

Could you give me a hint on how to solve this?

Many thanks!
Toni