how to lable the mutation freq. on the heatmap like the picture you offered on your website

Junfeng Jiang

Aug 1, 2013, 11:23:23 AM8/1/13
to gitool...@googlegroups.com

Dear Gitools developer,

I found this tool really fantastic in processing the TCGA data, especially for heatmap generating, much more convenient than other tools.

In the example of pan-cancer studies, you showed a picture of summary of mutation freq. heatmap,

However, I did not find any option to add this on the heatmap, could you kindly tell me how to do this?

Nuria Lopez-Bigas

Aug 2, 2013, 12:43:20 PM8/2/13
to gitool...@googlegroups.com, Junfeng Jiang

Hi Jiang,

In the web where you have seen this image, just click the launch button at the right.

In case you don't see it, I copy here the link to launch Gitools with this heatmap loaded:

Best,

Nuria

Nuria Lopez-Bigas, PhD

ICREA Research Professor
Universitat Pompeu Fabra - UPF
PRBB, Dr. Aiguader 88 Tel:  +34 93 3160507
08003 Barcelona Fax: +34 93 3160550

Group blog http://bg.upf.edu/blog
IntOGen http://www.intogen.org
Gitools http://www.gitools.org