Hi Doo-Sik Kong
I do not fully understand what steps you were trying to do. Could you answer the following questions?
1) Did you add an annotation .txt before or after running SLEA? You should add the annotations to the heatmap after you have opened it.
2) When you added the annotation .txt.-file, did the information show up in the dialog?
Also, which version of Gitools are you using? I hope with your feedback I will be able to help you.
Just for completeness, here are the steps to add color annotation to rows or columns with Gitools 2.0:
- Right click on rows or column names and select add [row/col] header
- A dialog will show up, select Add colored labels from annotations
- The window "Annotations selections" lists the available annotations in and lets you add more via the "add annotations from file" button. Select the desired annotation and click next and finish.