Gitools installation

setar...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2015, 10:46:27 AM10/20/15
to Gitools users

Hi everybody,

I just download the Gitools2.2.2, for a windows (windows 7, 64 bit), but after unzipping the tool, I don't see any gitools.exe for installation. Could you please let me know why it happened?

Best,
Mary

Jordi Deu-Pons

Oct 20, 2015, 11:27:19 AM10/20/15
to gitool...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mary,

try to click one of the "gitools-?GB.bat" files that are in the "bin" folder.

For example if you want to let gitools use 1GB of RAM use
gitools-1GB.bat, if you want 2GB then gitools-2GB.bat, etc.

Best,

--
Jordi Deu-Pons, Software Engineer
Biomedical Genomics Group