Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Junfeng Jiang

no leída,
12 ago 2013, 17:25:1712/8/13
a gitool...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gitools groups,

Really fantastic tool for heatmap visualization.
The latest version 2.00 can show value on the heatmap. However, it seems that the value could be only labeled as double, but can not with the single mode.

For example, I want to plot a heatmap from a matrix of gene neighbours count summary, that is for one gene, the count could be 1000, 1326, 2440, 2400

I want to show the exact number on the heatmap, but it seems that the gitools can only show with doube format, with the results of 1.0e+3, 1.3e+3, 2.4e+3, 2.4e+3

So any solutions?

Best,
Junfeng

Jordi Deu-Pons

no leída,
13 ago 2013, 2:11:1113/8/13
a gitool...@googlegroups.com
Hi Junfeng,

we already have an open issue for this problem:
https://github.com/gitools/gitools/issues/87

Because some users have asked about this, we will try to fix it for
the final 2.0 version.
https://github.com/gitools/gitools/issues?milestone=2&state=open

Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,