Updating `projects.list` after renaming wild repo

Zach

Feb 12, 2023, 7:54:05 PM2/12/23
to gitolite
Hello,

I'm trying to write a command that renames a wild repository,
and I've done it to the point where it checks the user's permissions, and
executes a `mv` command.

However, it doesn't look like `projects.list` is updated to the new repository
path. I have no idea if the `projects.list` file is going to be updated after
gitolite detects the change in the wild repo, or would I have to execute a
`sed` command to rename the entry too?

Sitaram Chamarty

Feb 12, 2023, 8:19:04 PM2/12/23
to gitolite
(sorry for being terse; I'm traveling a lot and have very little time at home lately)

you can either run "gitolite trigger POST_COMPILE" on the server, or you can push through a dummy commit to the admin repo.  Either of them is sufficient to update projects.list

Zach

Feb 18, 2023, 4:42:46 AM2/18/23
to gitolite

I see, thanks for the help!