freebsd apache24 Please, edit the config file and provide your repositories directory

Frank Wiebenga

Feb 1, 2015, 12:03:52 PM2/1/15
to git...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am trying to install gitlist 0.5.0 on a freebsd jail. My repos are all saved in (with a ton of rights)
/home/git/repos       drwxrwxrwx  3 root  git      3 Feb  1 08:11 repos
/home/git/repos/Python_Scraping
/home/git/repos/Python_Scraping/.git

Git executable
command -v git
/usr/local/bin/git

My config.ini file lists
client = '/usr/local/bin/git' ; Your git executable path
default_branch
= 'master' ; Default branch when HEAD is detached
repositories
[] = '/home/git/repos/'

The only item I get from the website is "Please, edit the config file and provide your repositories directory"

Apache24 has the following config ( /usr/local/etc/apache24/httpd.conf)

DocumentRoot "/var/www/gitlist"
<Directory "/var/www/gitlist">

Options Indexes FollowSymLinks

AllowOverride All

Require all granted
</Directory>
<IfModule mod_dir.c>
    <IfModule mod_php3.c>
        <IfModule mod_php5.c>
            DirectoryIndex index.php index.php3 index.html
        </
IfModule>

<IfModule !mod_php4.c>

DirectoryIndex index.php3 index.html

</IfModule>
    </
IfModule>

<IfModule !mod_php3.c>

<IfModule mod_php5.c>

DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm

</IfModule>
        <IfModule !mod_php4.c>
            DirectoryIndex index.html
        </
IfModule>

</IfModule>
</
IfModule>
<IfModule dir_module>

DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
</IfModule>

PHP Version 5.4.37 is installed.

I'm guessing it has something to do with my Apache configuration. Any Ideas?