cannot load plugins in ubuntu 16.04

Carlos Ortiz

Aug 29, 2016, 12:34:07 AM8/29/16
to gitit-discuss
Hi guys,
After updgrading, I can't seem to get plugins running.

gitit -v
gitit version 0.12.1.1 -plugins
Copyright (C) 2008 John MacFarlane
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is no
warranty, not even for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

When I launch gitit with plugins, which I've taken from the latest git repository, I get:

plugins/Dot.hs:37:28:
    Couldn't match expected type ‘Inline’
                with actual type ‘Target -> Inline’
    Probable cause: ‘Image’ is applied to too few arguments
    In the expression: Image name ("/img" </> outfile, "")
    In the first argument of ‘Para’, namely
      ‘[Image name ("/img" </> outfile, "")]’

plugins/Dot.hs:37:34:
    Couldn't match type ‘[Inline]’
                   with ‘(String, [String], [(String, String)])’
    Expected type: Attr
      Actual type: [Inline]
    In the first argument of ‘Image’, namely ‘name’
    In the expression: Image name ("/img" </> outfile, "")

plugins/Dot.hs:37:39:
    Couldn't match expected type ‘[Inline]’
                with actual type ‘(FilePath, [Char])’
    In the second argument of ‘Image’, namely
      ‘("/img" </> outfile, "")’
    In the expression: Image name ("/img" </> outfile, "")
    In the first argument of ‘Para’, namely
      ‘[Image name ("/img" </> outfile, "")]’
gitit: Error loading plugin: plugins/Dot.hs

Any ideas of what to do? Does anyone else have problems compiling the plugins? Should I be using gitit2 now?
Thanks,
--C

John MacFarlane

Aug 29, 2016, 4:56:41 AM8/29/16
to gitit-...@googlegroups.com
This probably means that you are running one
version of gitit and have a different version
installed as a Haskell library (the plugin
will use the library).

+++ Carlos Ortiz [Aug 28 16 21:34 ]: