new user: Help for use tight and export data

Renato Pontefice

Mar 16, 2019, 1:20:58 PM3/16/19
to gitit-discuss
Hi,
I'm new to  Gitit.
I still have not found help for my question. So I guess if there is a particular help somewhere

My question is about user right.
I would use this wiki, for some good feature about the editing (I mean the markup, the way I could use it with a VNC an so on)

But I did not understand some basic action:

Can I limite the user action of a particular directory (or any kind of repository)?

I've found user management very simply, but maybe I do not discover how to do that.

Can someone help me?

TIA

Renato

John MacFarlane

Mar 17, 2019, 11:22:08 AM3/17/19
to Renato Pontefice, gitit-discuss

No, gitit doesn't offer fine-grained control over
directories. You can put the whole wiki under
authentication. See the documentation for
require-authentication and authentication-method in
default.conf.