Gitit vs High Sierra

Perry Wagle

Oct 13, 2017, 10:51:34 PM10/13/17
to gitit-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have the latest gitit installed on High Sierra. So far, cabal goes into dependency hell, and stack doesn’t seem the right tool for the job.

I can go into details if someone likes, I’m just here to see if someone has fought this Hydra successfully yet.

My current guess is that pandoc moved on again, leaving gitit behind.

Thanks!

— Perry

Perry Wagle

Oct 14, 2017, 2:26:26 AM10/14/17
to gitit-...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I got it to work by installing the 8.0.2 version of the Haskell-platform, and cabal’ing from there.

I guess I’ll be looking soon into using more modern versions of things.

— Perry