Internal CSS styles in gitit document?

Conal Elliott

Oct 10, 2016, 10:15:39 PM10/10/16
to gitit-...@googlegroups.com
I have some CSS definitions I want to use locally in a Markdown+LHS gitit document. I put lines like the following in with the Markdown:

When I render via Pandoc directly, it works. With gitit, however, the style doesn't get applied, and instead the CSS definition between "<style>" and "</style>" show up in the generated HTML:

.circuit {width: 85%; font-size:110%}

I know that I can move this definition into my gitit wiki's custom CSS, but I want it local to one page/document.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,   - Conal

John MacFarlane

Oct 11, 2016, 3:56:36 AM10/11/16
to gitit-...@googlegroups.com
Do you have xss-sanitize: yes in your config?
That might be causing this. Otherwise I'm not sure why
it wouldn't work.

Is your gitit perhaps compiled against an older version of
pandoc?

+++ Conal Elliott [Oct 10 16 19:15 ]:
> --
>
>References
>
> 1. mailto:gitit-discus...@googlegroups.com
> 2. mailto:gitit-...@googlegroups.com
> 3. https://groups.google.com/group/gitit-discuss
> 4. https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Conal Elliott

Oct 11, 2016, 10:17:55 AM10/11/16
to gitit-...@googlegroups.com
Hah! I did have "xss-sanitize: yes" in my config. Changed to "no", and now the embedded <style> works. :D

Thanks again, John!

-- Conal