hard_line_breaks extension or Github flavoured markdown?

felix.z...@zoomeranalytics.com

Jul 11, 2018, 3:51:47 AM7/11/18
to gitit-discuss
Hi all, I understand that gitit is not very actively maintained anymore (unfortunately), but I still think it's the best solution that ticks pretty much all boxes that are important to me. There's really just one small issue that I would like to change: I don't want to use two spaces at the end of the line for a line break. Is there any simple way to use pandoc's hard_line_breaks extension or the gfm format instead of markdown? Is hacking it like mentioned in https://github.com/jgm/gitit/issues/580 the best solution?

thanks!

John MacFarlane

Jul 11, 2018, 10:15:40 PM7/11/18
to felix.z...@zoomeranalytics.com, gitit-discuss

No simple way, sorry. All this should be
configurable, but gitit dates from a time when
pandoc didn't even have extensions....

felix.z...@zoomeranalytics.com

Jul 12, 2018, 2:43:02 AM7/12/18
to gitit-discuss
Ok no worries, thanks for letting me know and the great wiki!