include other files in page

chris chris

Nov 27, 2016, 9:19:57 AM11/27/16
to gitit-discuss
Hello,

is there a way to do something like an \include{my other page}?
I want to include short descriptions of some stuff in multiple pages.

I know there is a pandoc (https://hackage.haskell.org/package/pandoc-include) filter for this, but as far as I understand I would have to write a plugin to get this into gitit and I couldn't find a way.

If I have to write a plugin I'll do that, but I'm not really fluent in haskell and want to avoid putting bad code out there if there is something existing.

All the best and thanks for your time and any help.

Simon Heath

Nov 27, 2016, 11:58:54 AM11/27/16
to gitit-...@googlegroups.com
There is a "Subst" plugin which I believe is included by default. It
does what you want with the following syntax:

[WikiPageToInclude](!subst)

Simon

chris chris

Nov 27, 2016, 2:39:07 PM11/27/16