Export a directory?

Steve Herrick

Aug 31, 2016, 6:04:26 AM8/31/16
to gitit-discuss
New user, here. I like being able to export to a variety of formats, but it would be more useful to me if I could export a directory at a time into a single PDF. So far, I can't find any evidence of anyone doing this. Would it be a hard plugin to write?

Thanks.

Steve

John MacFarlane

Sep 1, 2016, 8:57:41 AM9/1/16
to gitit-...@googlegroups.com
You could always do

pandoc mydir/*.md -o my.pdf

but of course this will put the files in alphabetical order,
which may not be what you want.

+++ Steve Herrick [Aug 31 16 03:04 ]:
>New user, here. I like being able to export to a variety of formats, but it would be more useful to me if I could export a directory at a time into a single PDF. So far, I can't find any evidence of anyone doing this. Would it be a hard plugin to write?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Steve

Steve Herrick

Sep 1, 2016, 11:06:42 AM9/1/16
to gitit-discuss
Actually, that's what I'm doing currently. If I could bundle that into a drop-down menu, I'd be able to convince more people to do it. Some of the folks I work with are comfortable with the command line, but not all.