Bitbuket Sourcetree Gitflow

Michele Confalonieri

May 20, 2015, 9:15:12 AM5/20/15
to gitflo...@googlegroups.com

Hi all. I'm trying usign Bitbuket Sourcetree Gitflow fro my project.

I'm able to create the repository and use the gitflow in sourcetree because there is a lot of tutorial.

If I want to include other user in my project that can develop some feature which the step that we need to do? THere some usefull tutorial?

Thank miky

Pierre-François CLEMENT

May 21, 2015, 4:40:00 AM5/21/15
to gitflo...@googlegroups.com

This is rather off-topic for this group as this group's about Gitflow, and what you're asking about is not Gitflow's job.

That said, what you want to achieve is done through a collaboration platform, which in your case is Bitbucket. It'll allow you to share the repository, manage access rights etc... See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Collaborate+and+get+social.