gitflow-shFlags: error

jluisapari...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2014, 12:05:40 PM12/9/14
to gitflo...@googlegroups.com
Hello:
I've just installed Git flow.(Manual installation, according https://github.com/nvie/gitflow/wiki/Manual-installation)
    "You can install it to your home directory (make sure $HOME/bin is in your $PATH):
   $ make install prefix=$HOME".
But it doesn't work
This is the result:
    $ git flow init
    gitflow-shFlags: line 1: shFlags/src/shflags: No such file or directory
    /home/ecepepe/bin/git-flow: line 85: DEFINE_boolean: command not found
    /home/ecepepe/bin/git-flow: line 88: FLAGS: command not found
    fatal: 'flow' appears to be a git command, but we were not
    able to execute it. Maybe git-flow is broken?

Anybody can help me?
Thanks!!!

Peter van der Does

Dec 29, 2014, 12:26:15 PM12/29/14
to gitflo...@googlegroups.com
I suggest you start using git-flow AVH Edition.
It's fully backwards compatible with the nvie version but has been expanded and bugs have been fixed.
The nvie version hasn't been updated in years.

The wiki page for the git-flow AVH Edition:

Peter van der Does
Disclaimer: I'm the Project lead for git-flow AVH Edition.

José Luis Aparicio Francés

Dec 30, 2014, 7:39:23 AM12/30/14
to gitflo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter: