git-flow is dead?

c.b...@posteo.jp

Apr 19, 2023, 5:43:46 AM4/19/23
to gitflo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

this question isn't answered in the FAQ.

I realized that the last "develop" commit on the repo "nvie/gitflow" at
Microsoft GitHub is from 2012. So it seems the project is dead.

Does anyone know about a replacement or fork?

Kind
Christian

c.b...@posteo.jp

Apr 19, 2023, 5:45:40 AM4/19/23
to gitflo...@googlegroups.com
Am 19.04.2023 11:43 schrieb c.b...@posteo.jp:
> I realized that the last "develop" commit on the repo "nvie/gitflow"
> at Microsoft GitHub is from 2012. So it seems the project is dead.

Debian do point to "petervanderdoes/gitflow-avh" repo at Microsoft
GitHub.

https://github.com/petervanderdoes/gitflow-avh

But also there the last commit is from 2019.

Chris Stone

Jun 12, 2023, 1:44:32 AM6/12/23
to gitflow-users
I have started to work on updating gitflow-avh here gitflow-cjs. Any bug reports or pr's are welcome.