How can I let multiple machines to download my Bitbucket repos at a time without login?

T Obulesu

Jul 28, 2017, 3:24:36 AM7/28/17
to GitExtensions
I have some 50 Raspberry pis / local machines and I want those machines to download latest software/applications from my bitbucket repos automatically whenever there is any update. And It shouldn’t prompt for authentication every time it downloads..

Oliver Friedrich

Jul 28, 2017, 4:26:54 AM7/28/17
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
I see a few options:
  1. Make your repo public. Then no auth is needed to download code from it.
  2. At GitHub, they have deployment keys that can be used on a server-by-server basis. This involves using ssh.
  3. Go to stackoverflow.com with your question - a much broader audience will be able (and willing) to help you there :-)
Cheers,
--
Oliver Friedrich
My professional blog: shades-of-orange.com