conemu 161009a fast configuration - pull/merge log window blank

andwan0

May 17, 2017, 5:00:50 AM5/17/17
to GitExtensions
I updated to latest version of GIT Extensions.
Now everytime when I do a pull/merge, the process/status window dialog is blank.
I was getting errors with conemu 161009a fast configuration previously.
Unwanted value of 'LoadConIme' registry parameter!
Something about HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Console has invalid entry LoadConIme 0x00000000
but my registry shows it has entry 0x00000001

Why was this changed and how do I get to see my pull/merge log status window text again?