Can't Change remote name to push tags

Mike F

Jun 23, 2017, 10:58:36 AM6/23/17
to GitExtensions
Hi there,

I have a new remote to push to and I dont want to use the name origin anymore to push, so I mad ea new name. I went into manage remote repositories and changed everything over to the new name from origin for default behavior.

I can push and pull fine, but when it comes to tags it still pushes to origin as the name when I check in the check box (it also says failed to push to origin in next dialog after the check box and clocking ok). How can I change what the default remote is for pushing tags in git extensions?
push tag.png