Support for WIP and Private changes in Gerrit Code Review plugin ?

Andreas Lederer

Sep 10, 2018, 7:42:49 AM9/10/18
to GitExtensions
Hi,

Gerrit 2.15 removes the support for Drafts and introduces WIP and Private Changes instead.

Is there a plan to extend the Gerrit Code Review plugin accordingly?

I have seen, that there is an open change for git-review about this (https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2002082), but I'm not sure if Git Extensions really uses git-review in the background, because I simply created a .gitreview file without installing git-review itself and got the "Download Gerrit Change" and "Publish Gerrit Change" buttons in the toolbar and they are working as expected.

Regards,
Andreas

Igor Velikorossov

Sep 10, 2018, 11:03:54 AM9/10/18
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
I don't believe the core team has any capacity or intention to do that, however pull requests are welcome.

In the future please direct your issues to our GitHub repo (https://github.com/gitextensions/gitextensions/issues) or our gitter channel (https://gitter.im/gitextensions/gitextensions)

Thanks