How to filter revision view for changes on different files/directories

Andreas Lederer

Oct 24, 2018, 11:15:43 AM10/24/18
to GitExtensions
Hi,

we would like to use the "File filter" to specify different patters, e.g. to filter for all changes which are done in several directories.

I checked the sources of git extensions and it seems that the code at line 100 of FormRevisionsFilter.cs prevents the usage of more than on search criteria, because it adds double quotes around the search pattern:

filter += string.Format(" \"{0}\"", FileFilter.Text.ToPosixPath());

I tested with a self compiled version where I don't add them at it seems to work.

Is there a special reason, why this double quotes are added ?

Regards,
Andreas

Igor Velikorossov

Oct 24, 2018, 6:37:33 PM10/24/18