Unable to access to commits => Internal error

yann...@enovea.net

Jan 6, 2018, 10:29:41 AM1/6/18
to gitblit
Hi Guys,

I have a problem with gitblit. I can't acces to any commit of a specific project hosted on internal gitblit
When I try to click on a commit, a blank page with INTERNAL ERROR message appears.

Also, when I make a commit on this project, the user does not appear ( just "=" with nothing)

Do you have any ideas to resolve this ?

Thanks and bests

Yann

yann...@enovea.net

Jan 6, 2018, 10:43:41 AM1/6/18
to gitblit
Please ignore 2nd part of my message, was just a bad git config.

yann...@enovea.net

Jan 6, 2018, 11:36:28 AM1/6/18
to gitblit
Ok, I think it's because there is no master branch on this repository

Florian Zschocke

Nov 8, 2019, 8:06:53 PM11/8/19
to gitblit
Then maybe you could set a different default branch in GitBlit for this repository?