GitBlit teams selectable as ticket editor

Manuel Auer

Dec 15, 2020, 6:25:10 AM12/15/20
to gitblit
Hi,

congrats for that really nice application.
Meanwhile I use GitBlit for many years.

But now i have a question.
Is it possible to send ticket notification mails to the members of a gitblit team?

If I create a question ticket i maybe don't know who can answer, so it would be nice to send the ticket notification to multiple users, for example by set a gitblit team as ticket editor.

Greetings
Manuel

Florian Zschocke

Dec 15, 2020, 3:53:24 PM12/15/20
to gitblit
Hi Manuel!

I don't know form the top of my head, but since you are asking I guess you tried and did not find any way. Which is why I would think that is currently not possible.
This reminds me of a similar request or discussion. I think it as the one in issue #721. Apparently our solution at that time was to set everyone in the team as the repo owner.
If that issue would meet your requirements, feel free to vote for it on GitHub, in case you have a GitHub account.

Cheers
Florian