Gitblit hook does not trigger jenkins builds

Kev M

Feb 25, 2022, 2:00:04 PM2/25/22
to gitblit
Hi

I'am trying to trigger jenkins build after a commit on a branch.

I'am using Gitblit 1.9.2 GO.

I defined my jenkins server in jenkins.groovy file and added jenkins parameter from the UI in post-receive scripts section.
But it does not work when I push a commit on my branch whereas when I use the trigger url from jenkins.groovy file it works.

Gitblit and Jenkins are on the same machine ? is it a problem ?

Thanks

Kev M

Mar 1, 2022, 12:31:36 PM3/1/22
to gitblit
After searching, here's what i found out.

I tried it and it's true.

Still looking for how to trigger jenkins builds from tickets