Push operation connection timeout exception

stev

Jun 3, 2020, 12:51:23 AM6/3/20
to gitblit
When I use sourcetree to push to gitblit, the pushed content can be pushed if it is very small. But if the content is too large, I will be told that the connection timed out:
"java.util.concurrent .TimeoutException: Idle timeout expired: 30016/30000 ms"

Do you know how to solve this problem? Thank you very much.

Florian Zschocke

Jun 3, 2020, 9:56:03 AM6/3/20
to gitblit
How large is too large?
Which transport are you using?

stev

Jun 4, 2020, 9:39:41 PM6/4/20
to gitblit
Hello, I have found a solution to this problem on the forum and GitHub. Because I use the HTTP protocol, I need to add a sentence in gitblit's configuration file:“ server.httpIdleTimeout  = XXXXXX"。 The specific links are as follows: https://github.com/gitblit/gitblit/pull/1243

在 2020年6月3日星期三 UTC+8下午9:56:03,Florian Zschocke写道:
太大太大了?
您正在使用哪种交通工具?