Inform new user via mail

Johannes Wiemker

Sep 7, 2017, 12:00:06 PM9/7/17
to gitblit
Hi,

i installed gitblit and i am wondering that new users (created by admin) are not informed by mail to get their login-name and password.
Is it really not implemented or is there a way to configure this?

James Moger

Sep 7, 2017, 1:57:56 PM9/7/17
to git...@googlegroups.com
Inconvenient, but true.  It does not send emails on account creation.

-J

Johannes Wiemker

Florian Zschocke

Nov 8, 2019, 8:45:13 PM11/8/19
to gitblit
I am not sure how this should work or what it should look like. The user could be informed about their user name, but not their password. What doe your envisioned workflow look like here?