I am trying to:
- Run Gitblit with HTTP only (no HTTPS , SSL)
- Run Apache in front of Gitblit, such that Apache is accessible through HTTPS (and I am also trying HTTP during troubleshooting)
After reading the "Running Gitblit behind Apache" section of the setup I managed to get the configuration running as follows
- I can navigate through the different pages and login from the browser (both HTTP and HTTPS work just fine)
- I can clone any repository just fine through HTTP
- I can not clone any repositories through HTTPS
Currently when I do: git clone https://...
It just sits there and does noting at all, not a single character is printed on screen, the Apache access and error logs show nothing for that request, after 10 minutes (I suppose a timeout)
What could I be missing?
Thanks and Kind Regards