Save the Date for the NYS GIS Association Fall 2022 Annual Meeting & Geospatial Watch Party

GIS_SIG

Jun 8, 2022, 1:02:20 PM6/8/22
to GIS_SIG

Let’s reconnect- Save the Date for the NYSGISA 2022 Annual Meeting and Geospatial Watch Party Thursday, September 29th 2022 from 2-6pm.

Instead of one Statewide in-person event, we are hosting simultaneous regional in-person events with the regions being connected by video conferencing.  The event will include: Regional GIS Speed Updates; NYS GIS Initiatives and inspirational keynote from NYS GIO Frank Winters; an additional keynote speaker; a panel discussion; and a social hour with drinks and snacks. Individuals who cannot attend a regional event will be able to join virtually.

In order to plan for the size and locations of the regional in-person events, we need your input to see if you are interested in attending in-person or virtually; how far you are willing to travel; which region you would attend if an event was held there; and if you’re willing to help organize or host a Regional Event in your area. Please fill out this quick survey by June 17th and let us know - Thanks!

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5FJ5MCG

Kate Kiyanitsa, GISP

GIS Program Office

NYS Office of Information Technology Services

Harriman State Office Campus

1220 Washington Ave, Bldg. 5- Floor 1, Albany, NY 12226

(518) 242-5041 | Katherine...@its.ny.gov

www.its.ny.gov