GIS/SIG Board of Director Opportunity

1 view

GIS_SIG

Feb 18, 2023, 2:38:14 PM2/18/23
to GIS_SIG
The GIS/SIG Board of Directors will have an opening for at least one position for a three (3) year term, starting May of 2023.

These are voluntary positions.  Our board of 13 members typically meets the third Wednesday of every month, from 12 to 1, sometimes by Zoom, sometimes at various offices locations in and around Monroe County.  As a board member you are expected to attend most meetings.  The primary duties of a board member include planning our annual conference and quarterly programs.

Contributing your time to GIS/SIG is a great way to earn GISP points, and network with your GIS peers.

If you wish to be considered by our nomination committee for placement on the election ballot at our annual conference, please submit a cover letter and resume no later than Friday, March 3, 2023.

Contact:

Karl Korfmacher
GIS/SIG Vice President
kfk...@rit.edu