Final Reminderto register for the 2024 Genesee/Finger Lakes Region GIS/SIG Conference.

GIS_SIG

Apr 5, 2024, 10:46:42 AMApr 5
to GIS_SIG
GIS_Logo_H_PMS208.jpg
We are pleased to announce that Catherine DuBreck, GISP will be delivering our morning Keynote address entitled “Felt Inspired: Mapping the Future, Collaboratively”.  Her bio and abstract are available on the conference website.  Also, stop by the conference website to see the full agenda and abstracts - https://gis-sig.org/2024-conference/

We are also looking for a few new board members, so if you are interested in getting involved with the mission of this group, please send your name, contact information, and a brief bio to our Vice President, Karl Korfmacher (kfk...@rit.edu).  We will hold elections at the conference.