Second Reminder to register for the 2024 Genesee/Finger Lakes Region GIS/SIG Conference.

GIS_SIG

Mar 11, 2024, 3:26:38 PMMar 11
to GIS_SIG
GIS_Logo_H_PMS208.jpg
We are pleased to announce that Catherine DuBreck, GISP will be delivering our morning Key Note address entitled “Felt Inspired: Mapping the Future, Collaboratively”.  Her bio and abstract are available on the conference website - https://gis-sig.org/2024-conference/

If you are considering submitting an abstract for one of the breakout sessions, why wait?  Submission deadline is March 15 and we especially want to hear from our student members (Lighting Talks are a  great way to get feedback on your research projects and make your teachers proud).  Commit to submit a poster or a Storymap while you are at it.

Click here to submit your abstract by March 15, 2024

We are also looking for a few new board members, so if you are interested in getting involved with the mission of this group, please send your name, contact information, and a brief bio to our Vice President, Karl Korfmacher (kfk...@rit.edu).  We will hold elections at the conference.