Upcoming Hack Nights and Speakers

Jen Myers

Aug 19, 2011, 11:19:25 AM8/19/11
to Girl Develop It Columbus
Our next GDIC Hack Night is next Wednesday night at Wild Goose as
usual:

http://www.meetup.com/girldevelopitcbus/events/27362741/

Bring the projects you're working on or ideas for new ones!

Next month, in September, we'll have a speaker for our hack night -
Carin Meier from EdgeCase, who will be giving an introduction to the
programming language Clojure:

http://www.meetup.com/girldevelopitcbus/events/28282981/

Carin has also suggested working through the Clojure Koans with us. So
if you're looking to learn more about Clojure, or just want to try
something new, make sure you drop in.

Jen Myers

Aug 25, 2011, 9:32:44 AM8/25/11
to Girl Develop It Columbus
Quick update on this – due to a scheduling conflict, we moved the
Clojure talk to October's hack night:

http://www.meetup.com/girldevelopitcbus/events/30865351/

Don't worry, though. The September hack night will have a HTML5/CSS3
workshop with a presentation from a GDIC teacher. Stay tuned for more
details on that, but you can see the event here:

http://www.meetup.com/girldevelopitcbus/events/28282981/

Sorry for the confusion, but I hope you can make it to both!