Using Solution file to determine other information

Mario Pareja

May 10, 2011, 5:52:17 PM5/10/11
to giles-contin...@googlegroups.com
Jeff,

I am thinking that passing in the Solution file path should be enough to determine the test assembly file path in most cases. Obviously, we would let the user override this. What do you think about me working on this?

Cheers,

Mario

Jeff Schumacher

May 11, 2011, 12:17:59 AM5/11/11
to giles-contin...@googlegroups.com

Hey Mario

Yep, that would be awesome. I just today got the appdomains figured out, so I'll be merging that change into the trunk soon too.

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff Schumacher

May 11, 2011, 1:34:00 PM5/11/11
to giles-contin...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mario,

The changes I made to Giles this morning in the AppDomains branch removed the need for the ProjectRoot parameter all together, so I deleted it. Giles was only using this parameter as a location to start searching from while looking for the command line runners for each test framework. Since the AppDomains branch doesn't use the command line runners, the parameter became unnecessary. :D A little more clean up, and putting in an NUnit runner, and them I'm going to merge the AppDomains branch with the master.

Jeff

Adron Hall

May 11, 2011, 1:37:00 PM5/11/11
to giles-contin...@googlegroups.com
Just out of curiosity. Are we keeping track of Giles issues within the Github repo/project also?

-Adron

Mario Pareja

May 11, 2011, 1:45:28 PM5/11/11
to giles-contin...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!  I was hoping that would be the case ;)

Mario

Jeff Schumacher

May 11, 2011, 1:45:57 PM5/11/11
to giles-contin...@googlegroups.com
Issues, yes, in Github.. AgileZen donated an open source account to Giles as well, I'll be getting that setup soon.

Mario Pareja

May 11, 2011, 1:46:25 PM5/11/11
to giles-contin...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean?! Jeff's code is infallible - there are no issues!

Jeff Schumacher

May 11, 2011, 1:47:53 PM5/11/11
to giles-contin...@googlegroups.com
Heh, after many days of pairing with me, Adron knows different :D

Adron Hall

May 11, 2011, 1:49:43 PM5/11/11
to giles-contin...@googlegroups.com
Hahaa!  Of course I meant "issues" only in the sense of listing what things we need to work on!  ;)

Doh!