GIFA Token Introducing VIP Trading Platform

Gifa Token

Jul 29, 2021, 7:32:34 PMJul 29
to sayf...@outlook.com

Entering into the world of trading with GIFX and help you for trade success.

         Introducing VIP Trading Platform

GIFA Token cryptocurrency exchange has announced the launch of its new VIP Trading Platform, which includes the trading infrastructures required for the proprietary crypto platform. ''We are very excited to introduce the VIP Trading Platform in meeting the demands and premium conditions for our most exclusive customers''. All VIP account holders enjoy the best pricing and free extra trading tools provided by the GIFX exchange.

Requirements

In order to qualify, traders must deposit a minimum of $300,000 to start trading on a VIP Trading Platform. The VIP trading account is superior to the Standard account as it offers many additional benefits and trading tools to the holder. This premium account is available to both professional and individual traders of any level who have large funds available to trade with.

How do I get an account on a VIP Trading Platform?

Any trader who is interested to join the new dynamic trading market and meets the minimum conditions for opening an account on the VIP Trading Platform can get in touch with the GIFA Token team, at in...@gifatoken.com or sup...@gifatoken.com. You can also make inquiries to know more about the new VIP trading platform and opportunities.

WARNING, WARMING...!!!

We have noticed the increasing fraudulent activities on the internet. Therefore we add all GIFX users to be always on the lookout for any of these fake websites www.gifafx.com or online scams that try to copy the GIFA Token website in creating a false representation or misleading the users. Please, be careful when receiving messages, you should always verify the truth of every content. We don't conduct business on social media and avoid making payments to a third party or agent.

GIFA Token - cryptocurrency

You received this email as a client or subscriber of GIFX exchange.
Click here to unsubscribe.

Our address: Dr Fazil Kucuk, Boulevard, Hamitkoy Junction, Lefkosa Mersin 10 TURKEY 99040
Phone: +90 392 611 6000 (Ext 335 & 339)
Website: www.gifatoken.com

Email ID: in...@gifatoken.com