GIFA TOKEN

Oct 4, 2021, 2:46:11 PMOct 4
to gifa-tok...@googlegroups.com

🖈Hamitkoy, Lefkoşa

Logo
GIFX App in maintenance mode

MAINTENANCE MODE

GIFA Token users who have tried to log in to their accounts and have not been able to access their digital wallets via the mobile App should know that the company has noticed it and working diligently to fix it, therefore we are now informing customers that our Apps and exchange trading platform are still in maintenance mode. The maintenance works may affect the usual service and some users' accounts.

At this moment users can only able to access their accounts using the main website preferably sign-in from the desktop computer in order to access your account in the web version. GIFA Token network remains open for normal operation despite some functions and features that are suspended.

''We continue to monitor and test the platform's interoperability until everything is completed successfully.''

GIFA Token would like to reassure users and investors around the globe who reported the technical issues on their accounts that the GIFA Wallet App and exchange trading platform will go back online soon. ''We would like to thank all our customers and the entire GIFX community for the patience and do apologize for the inconvenience may it causes.

GIFA Token will always serve customers with the care they deserved and the safety of our investors remain a top priority. The company had notified customers via email, social media, and other channels concerning the issues.

GIFA Wallet can be downloaded on Apple and Android smartphones and it is the easiest way to buy, hold, sell and send GIFA Token and other cryptocurrencies.

Image
Image
Image
Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn