Next GIAB call on Monday, March 22 about RNA-sequencing of GIAB samples

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Mar 8, 2021, 9:01:59 AM3/8/21
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB Analysis Team,

We will not have our GIAB calls today or March 15, and our next call will be March 22 at 3pm ET, when we will discuss opportunities for doing some RNA sequencing on GIAB samples, and what data might be most valuable to the community.  We plan to hold our next GIAB Machine Learning call on March 29.

Cheers,

Justin

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Mar 22, 2021, 10:46:32 AM3/22/21
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB Analysis Team

I’ve attached a draft of a few slides to frame our GIAB call today at 3pm EDT to discuss opportunities for doing some RNA sequencing on GIAB samples, and what data might be most valuable to the community.

Connection info for this and future calls is:

GIAB Analysis Team

Hosted by Justin Zook

https://nist-secure.webex.com/nist-secure/j.php?MTID=m6f74a3c4ea0eba0ba159f001e25886bc

Monday, Jan 11, 2021 3:00 pm | 1 hour | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Occurs every 2 week(s) on Monday effective 12/14/2020 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Meeting number: 199 640 0229

Password: dP3WtAiS$56

f9a71c1e36804f469095b2914256197a_20210111T200000Z

Join by video system

Dial 19964...@nist-secure.webex.com

You can also dial 207.182.190.20 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone

+1-415-527-5035 US Toll

+1-929-251-9612 USA Toll 2

Access code: 199 640 0229

Cheers,

Justin

Building RNAseq resources for GIAB samples 210322.pptx

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Mar 28, 2021, 2:39:32 PM3/28/21
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB Analysis Team,

We will be having our next GIAB Machine Learning call tomorrow, March 29 at 3pm EDT. Kishwar Shafin from UCSC will be talking about their recent PEPPER-Margin-DeepVariant preprint (https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.03.04.433952), haplotype-aware variant calling, assembly polishing, and diploid assembly.

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

May 17, 2021, 11:15:08 AM5/17/21
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB Analysis Team,

We will be NOT be having a GIAB call today, but we will have our next GIAB Machine Learning call next week, May 24 at 3pm EDT. The DeepVariant team will be presenting about their approaches to training and evaluating their models.

Connection info for this and future calls is:

GIAB Analysis Team

Hosted by Justin Zook

https://nist-secure.webex.com/nist-secure/j.php?MTID=m6f74a3c4ea0eba0ba159f001e25886bc

Meeting number: 199 640 0229

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

May 24, 2021, 12:23:54 PM5/24/21
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB Analysis Team,

Just a reminder that TODAY at 3pm EDT, Maria Nattestad from the Google DeepVariant team will be discussing how they train and evaluate models in a programmatic sense, as well as some insights on explainability, interpretability, and evaluations of what the model is learning.  Connection information is below, and we look forward to seeing many of you there!

Justin

From: Zook, Justin M. (Fed) <Justi...@nist.gov>

Date: Monday, May 17, 2021 at 11:15 AM
To: GIAB Analysis Team <giab-anal...@googlegroups.com>

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Aug 13, 2021, 9:29:04 AM8/13/21
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB Analysis Team,

We will be resuming our GIAB Analysis Team and Machine Learning calls in 2 weeks on Monday, August 23 at 3pm EDT. We will discuss the v4.2.1 benchmarks for HG005, HG006, HG007, and HG001, which we are evaluating and plan to release soon, as well as a summary of the final Challenging Medically Relevant Gene Benchmark we released earlier this summer.

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Aug 23, 2021, 2:01:56 PM8/23/21
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB Analysis Team,

Just a reminder that our GIAB call will start in about an hour.  More information is below.

Cheers,

Justin

From: Zook, Justin M. (Fed) <Justi...@nist.gov>

Date: Friday, August 13, 2021 at 9:29 AM
To: GIAB Analysis Team <giab-anal...@googlegroups.com>

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Aug 23, 2021, 3:04:17 PM8/23/21
to GIAB Analysis Team

Here are the slides I’ll be presenting today.

Cheers,

Justin

GIAB small variant and medical gene benchmark updates 210819.pptx