Next GIAB call on August 21

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Jul 21, 2023, 4:46:36 PM7/21/23
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB analysis team,

I hope you’ve been having a good summer! We’ll be skipping our GIAB call on Monday, July 24, so our next call will be at 1pm EDT on August 24. We’re planning to provide an update on progress and plans for several benchmarks we’ve been working towards, including X/Y, T2T-Q100, tandem repeats, and tumor/normal.

Cheers,

Justin

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Aug 17, 2023, 3:24:14 PM8/17/23
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB,

Just a reminder that we’ll be giving an update on various GIAB projects this coming Monday, Aug 21, at 1pm EDT, including benchmarks and data from chromosomes X/Y, T2T “Q100”, tandem repeats, RNA, and tumor/normal. I’ll plan to record the call for those who are unable to attend.

Connection info:

Webex meeting information

https://nist-secure.webex.com/nist-secure/j.php?MTID=m7a072dd7b6650c1fcdb32d994d1e6690

Join by meeting number:

Meeting number (access code): 2764 901 8890

Meeting password: gsMhgGm@375

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)

+1-415-527-5035,,27649018890## US Toll

+1-929-251-9612,,27649018890## USA Toll 2

Join by phone

+1-415-527-5035 US Toll

+1-929-251-9612 USA Toll 2

Global call-in numbers

Look forward to seeing many of you there!

Justin

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Aug 21, 2023, 12:29:53 PM8/21/23
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB,

We’ll be having a call in ~30 minutes at 1pm EDT, where I’ll present these slides updating on GIAB projects https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Y6ECblhCI7cZwuZnMifZcR4OqmDAkRylNwTWIrvm2Wo/edit?usp=sharing.

Connection info is below.

See you soon!

Justin

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Aug 31, 2023, 4:30:44 PM8/31/23
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB,

If you couldn’t attend, we’ve now uploaded the recording of our meeting last week to https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RBDJjDatlVSqnwhgeAQ05zixhcVF-Cyu/view?usp=sharing, which provided updates on new germline benchmarks and tumor/normal sequencing.

Slides are also at https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Y6ECblhCI7cZwuZnMifZcR4OqmDAkRylNwTWIrvm2Wo/edit?usp=sharing.

Cheers,

Justin

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Sep 14, 2023, 4:58:19 PM9/14/23
to GIAB Analysis Team, Camille Daniels, Adetola Abdulkadir

Dear GIAB,

We are excited to have Camille Daniels and Adetola Abdulkadir from the Medical Device Innovation Consortium Somatic Reference Samples project present the work we’ve been doing together to characterize mosaic variants in HG002. They’ll talk about the process we’ve used to develop the draft mosaic benchmark vcf and bed, which we expect may be useful for mosaic and somatic benchmarking. We look forward to hearing your feedback on the call at 1pm EDT on Monday Sept 18.

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Sep 18, 2023, 9:03:19 AM9/18/23
to GIAB Analysis Team, Camille Daniels, Adetola Abdulkadir

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we’ll be have a GIAB call about our draft mosaic variant benchmark this afternoon at 1pm EDT. Connection info is below.

Cheers

Justin

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Sep 18, 2023, 1:57:26 PM9/18/23
to GIAB Analysis Team, Camille Daniels, Adetola Abdulkadir, Olson, Nathanael David (Fed)

Hi all,

I’ve attached the slides from Ade and Camille today. Let us know if you have any questions or would like to participate in comparing any of your mosaic or somatic callsets to the draft benchmark as part of our benchmark evaluation.

Thanks!

Justin, Ade, Camille, and Nate

GIAB_consortium_HG002_mosaic_benchmark_9_18_2023.pptx.pdf