Summer break from GIAB calls

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Jul 8, 2021, 3:30:02 PM7/8/21
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB Analysis Team,

We are taking a brief break this summer from GIAB calls this summer as many of us have vacations and we work on responding to reviews for several GIAB manuscripts.  As part of responding to reviews and input from many of you, we are working on v4.2.1 small variant benchmarks for HG005, HG006, HG007, and HG001, which we plan to release this summer after evaluation. Thank you for all your contributions to the GIAB work, and we’ll send an email when we schedule our next GIAB calls later this summer.

Cheers,

Justin