Canceled: GIAB RNA analysis

Jain, Miten

Oct 9, 2023, 11:35:32 AM10/9/23
to GIAB Analysis Team, wt...@jhu.edu, hut...@med.cornell.edu, Paul C., Miller, Sierra D. (Fed), Zook, Justin M. (Fed), Olson, Nathanael David (Fed), Fritz Sedlazeck, rajiv...@jhu.edu, scat...@illumina.com, pmukh...@illumina.com, fbr...@illumina.com, Evgeni Nikolaev, jiann...@agilent.com, Worley, Kim Carlyle, Xiao, Chunlin (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E], Juniper Lake, Mohanty,Vakul, Sergey Aganezov, Dwarshuis, Nathan J. (Fed), Hefferon, Timothy (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E], Andy Pang, Stephanie Yan, Alex Hastie, Alexandre Rouette (HSJ), Kesharwani, Rupesh Kumar, KG, mmit...@coriell.org, ake...@uic.edu, Rodolfo Aramayo, McDaniel, Jennifer H. (Fed), ANNA ESTEVE CODINA, Elizabeth Tseng, Zev Kronenberg, Newell, Brandon, christoph...@gmail.com, Nadia Houerbi, Stuart Akeson
We are canceling this call today. In updates, Rupesh is working on analysis and compiling results from Illumina, PacBio, and Nanopore datasets.

We will reconvene on the next call. Have a good October.

Best wishes,
Miten, Fritz, Justin
invite.ics

Jain, Miten

Dec 10, 2023, 11:01:19 PM12/10/23
to GIAB Analysis Team, wt...@jhu.edu, hut...@med.cornell.edu, Paul C., Miller, Sierra D. (Fed), Zook, Justin M. (Fed), Olson, Nathanael David (Fed), Fritz Sedlazeck, rajiv...@jhu.edu, scat...@illumina.com, pmukh...@illumina.com, fbr...@illumina.com, Evgeni Nikolaev, jiann...@agilent.com, Xiao, Chunlin (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E], Juniper Lake, Mohanty,Vakul, Sergey Aganezov, Dwarshuis, Nathan J. (Fed), Hefferon, Timothy (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E], Andy Pang, Stephanie Yan, Alex Hastie, Alexandre Rouette (HSJ), Kesharwani, Rupesh Kumar, KG, ake...@uic.edu, Rodolfo Aramayo, McDaniel, Jennifer H. (Fed), ANNA ESTEVE CODINA, Elizabeth Tseng, Zev Kronenberg, Newell, Brandon, christoph...@gmail.com, Nadia Houerbi, Stuart Akeson, Chun Shen Lim, mmit...@coriell.org, Worley, Kim Carlyle
Hi all,

Canceling this December 2023 meeting. Minor updates:
  1. We are working on finishing the ongoing analyses;
  2. We are in the processing some more ONT DRS and cDNA data.

We will share updates via email/slack in the interim, and look forward to meeting with you all in the new year.

Happy Holidays!
Miten, Fritz, Justin

invite.ics

Jain, Miten

Feb 11, 2024, 4:01:25 PMFeb 11
to GIAB Analysis Team, wt...@jhu.edu, hut...@med.cornell.edu, Paul C., Miller, Sierra D. (Fed), Zook, Justin M. (Fed), Olson, Nathanael David (Fed), Fritz Sedlazeck, rajiv...@jhu.edu, scat...@illumina.com, pmukh...@illumina.com, fbr...@illumina.com, Evgeni Nikolaev, jiann...@agilent.com, Worley, Kim Carlyle, Xiao, Chunlin (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E], Juniper Lake, Mohanty,Vakul, Sergey Aganezov, Dwarshuis, Nathan J. (Fed), Hefferon, Timothy (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E], Andy Pang, Stephanie Yan, Alex Hastie, Alexandre Rouette (HSJ), Kesharwani, Rupesh Kumar, KG, mmit...@coriell.org, ake...@uic.edu, Rodolfo Aramayo, McDaniel, Jennifer H. (Fed), ANNA ESTEVE CODINA, Elizabeth Tseng, Zev Kronenberg, Newell, Brandon, christoph...@gmail.com, Nadia Houerbi, Stuart Akeson, Chun Shen Lim, Liu, Pengfei, Wagner, Justin M. (Fed)
Hi all,

We are canceling this month's call because there are not a lot of updates to report.

Fritz, Justin, and I are working with Zev on assessing if input RNA quality may have yielded some inconsistencies in the MAS-ISO-seq data for HG002. In parallel, we are working on generating newer data and will have more updates to share in the next call.

Thank you for your patience and continued participation.
invite.ics