GIAB medically relevant gene benchmark manuscript nearing submission

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

May 26, 2021, 12:00:50 PM5/26/21
to GIAB Analysis Team, Wagner, Justin M. (Fed), Sedlazeck, Fritz, Jason Chin

Dear GIAB Analysis Team,

We’re excited to be finalizing our manuscript about a new benchmark for challenging medically relevant genes.  We’d be happy to have any suggestions by email or in our google doc at https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Nc5noza9ElPhw1hh9zKphUDDJAsBV5bWyiLXcaTcII/edit?usp=sharing.  We’re hoping to submit this to biorxiv and Nature Biotechnology this weekend or early next week – thank you all for your contributions!

JustinW, JustinZ, Fritz, and Jason