Next GIAB call on Jan 29

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Jan 5, 2024, 12:01:58 PMJan 5
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB,

Happy new year! We will not be having our regular call on Monday January 8, and because the following call conflicts with AGBT, we will have our next GIAB analysis team call on Monday January 29 at 1pm EST. You should move the call from Feb 5 to Jan 29 if it is currently on your calendar for Feb 5.

We plan to give an update on data for the tumor/normal GIAB sample HG008 (https://www.nist.gov/programs-projects/cancer-genome-bottle), and feel free to send me other suggestions for topic for this and future calls.

Cheers,

Justin

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Jan 8, 2024, 12:49:10 PMJan 8
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear all – just a reminder that we will not have our regularly scheduled GIAB call today, and our next call will be Jan 29 at 1pm EST

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Jan 26, 2024, 11:46:02 AMJan 26
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB,

We will be cancelling our GIAB call Jan 29 (originally scheduled for Feb 5), and our next call will be our regularly scheduled call at 1pm ET on March 4, where we plan to give an update on data for the tumor/normal GIAB sample HG008 (https://www.nist.gov/programs-projects/cancer-genome-bottle).

A couple updates:

  1. GIAB has now generated PacBio, illumina, Hi-C, and element on both tumor cell line and normal tissue for HG008, as well as Bionano, ultralong+standard ONT, and Bioskryb single cell on the tumor cell line HG008-T. We are QC’ing a few recently received datasets so they are not all public yet, all of these data should be public soon, and as we put them on the ftp we will update the data manifest at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14lrNr9B2vCGLIBXwnrgKgZGneDVSnHd1x_tlXMrmbM8/edit?usp=sharing
  2. Nate Dwarshuis, Nate Olson, and I will be at AGBT presenting posters about GIAB-related work, and we’d be happy to meet any of you that will be there!

Thanks to all of you who are contributing data for GIAB samples, and looking forward to working with many of you on analyses!

Justin

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Feb 29, 2024, 1:00:27 PMFeb 29
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB,

Just a reminder that we’ll be having our next GIAB call on Monday, Mar 4, at 1pm ET. We’ll be giving an update on data and analyses for the tumor/normal GIAB sample HG008 (https://www.nist.gov/programs-projects/cancer-genome-bottle), as well as a brief update on HG002 Q100-based draft benchmarks for small variants and SVs.

Connection information is:

Join from the meeting link

https://nist-secure.webex.com/nist-secure/j.php?MTID=m7a072dd7b6650c1fcdb32d994d1e6690

Join by meeting number

Meeting number (access code): 2764 901 8890

Meeting password: gsMhgGm@375

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)

+1-415-527-5035,,27649018890## US Toll

+1-929-251-9612,,27649018890## USA Toll 2

Join by phone

+1-415-527-5035 US Toll

+1-929-251-9612 USA Toll 2

Global call-in numbers

Cheers,

Justin

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Mar 4, 2024, 9:21:05 AMMar 4
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB Analysis Team

We look forward to seeing many of you on our GIAB call today, Mar 4, at 1pm ET. We and Misha Kolmogorov plan to give an update on data and analyses for the tumor/normal GIAB HG008 samples (https://www.nist.gov/programs-projects/cancer-genome-bottle), as well as a brief update on HG002 Q100-based draft benchmarks for small variants and SVs.  A draft of the slides we’ll be presenting on the call is at:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1w8CO-Jps0SBM63o4dqbbbgyFjuiQhTNVYpDoFHyguwU/edit?usp=sharing