GIAB call next Monday 4/29 and new Cancer GIAB call invite

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Apr 22, 2024, 5:55:15 PMApr 22
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB Analysis Team,

We look forward to seeing many of you on our next regular GIAB analysis team call on April 29 at 1pm EDT. The main agenda items planned are:

  1. update on data and analysis plans
  2. Kolmogorov lab about their long read somatic SV caller severus (https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2024.03.22.24304756v1) and phasing with Hi-C,
  3. Boutros lab about initial results from running the UCLA somatic pipeline on Illumina data.

As mentioned on the last call, we are also planning to start a new series of calls with anyone interested in helping with analyses of the HG008 tumor/normal data. Like the regular GIAB Analysis Team calls, these will be every 4 weeks on Mondays at 1pm EDT, but the cancer-focused calls will start on May 13 and every 4 weeks after that. If you’d like to add these to your calendar, I’ve attached a recurring calendar invite. Note that we will sometime cancel or move these calls, so stay tuned to this email list for any changes.

Note that this new invite is in addition to the calendar invite for the regular GIAB analysis calls I’d attached to https://groups.google.com/g/giab-analysis-team/c/chbhzlnARqY/m/nmogJR67AAAJ. We likely will continue to spend much of our regular GIAB call time on the tumor/normal analyses as well.

Thanks for all your contributions, and look forward to seeing you next Monday!

Justin

Cancer GIAB Analysis invite.ics

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Apr 29, 2024, 8:57:02 AMApr 29
to GIAB Analysis Team

Dear GIAB,

We look forward to seeing many of you on our next regular GIAB analysis team call today at 1pm EDT. The main agenda items planned are:

    1. Kolmogorov lab about their long read somatic SV caller severus (https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2024.03.22.24304756v1) and phasing with Hi-C
    1. Boutros lab about initial results from running the UCLA somatic pipeline on Illumina data.
    1. Update on data and analysis plans (and reminder about the new invite to cancer-focused GIAB calls in the email below)

    Connection info:
    Join ZoomGov Meeting
    https://nist.zoomgov.com/j/1608716067?pwd=RG1XMVpnTzZYT0J3WTUwQzBGVndJZz09

    Meeting ID: 160 871 6067
    Passcode: 726592

    ---

    One tap mobile
    +16692545252,,1608716067#,,,,*726592# US (San Jose)
    +16469641167,,1608716067#,,,,*726592# US (US Spanish Line)

    ---

    Dial by your location
     +1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose)
     +1 646 964 1167 US (US Spanish Line)
     +1 646 828 7666 US (New York)
     +1 415 449 4000 US (US Spanish Line)
     +1 551 285 1373 US (New Jersey)
     +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose)

    Meeting ID: 160 871 6067
    Passcode: 726592

    Find your local number:
    https://nist.zoomgov.com/u/aerqCuhy90

    Look forward to seeing many of you there!

    Justin