New Slack channel for Cancer GIAB analyses

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Mar 4, 2024, 4:25:40 PMMar 4
to GIAB Analysis Team, McDaniel, Jennifer H. (Fed)

Dear GIAB Analysis Team,

As I mentioned on the call today, if you are interested in participating in analyzing the GIAB tumor/normal data, we encourage you to join a new NIST-hosted slack channel (#giab-cancer) to facilitate communications for the analysis and development of matched tumor-normal GIAB benchmarks. If you’d like to join, please send your email (ideally one associated with T2T slack or another paid slack) to jennifer...@nist.gov and jz...@nist.gov.  You can see your email associated with the T2T or another paid workspace if you click on your name in any post. Note that whichever workspace you join through is where the #giab-cancer channel will show for you, choosing a workspace you use often might be your best option. If you do not use a paid slack workspace, you can send us any email you use.

Thanks!

Justin