EXC_BAD_ACCESS with GHAsyncTestCase

Brennon Bortz

Dec 27, 2012, 5:53:51 PM12/27/12
to ghu...@googlegroups.com
I'm having a problem with asynchronous tests.  Anytime I call -waitForStatus:timeout: I'm getting EXC_BAD_ACCESS.  Here's my code with the asynchronous calls stripped (the error is thrown whether I make those calls or not):

#import <GHUnitIOS/GHUnit.h>

@interface ZKZSensorTests : GHAsyncTestCase

@end

@implementation ZKZSensorTests

- (void)testOpenConnectionStartsStreamingVirtualSession {
    [self prepare];
    [self waitForStatus:kGHUnitWaitStatusSuccess timeout:5.0];
}

@end

I've enabled zombies and get this console output:

Starting ZKZSensorTests/testOpenConnectionStartsStreamingVirtualSession

2012-12-27 14:50:51.293 GHUnitTests[2263:617] *** -[CFString respondsToSelector:]: message sent to deallocated instance 0x8254de0

This comes from within the waitForStatus:timeout: call.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Brennon

Brennon Bortz

Dec 28, 2012, 2:08:23 PM12/28/12
to ghu...@googlegroups.com
I can clarify that this issue only occurs when I run the iOS test application, push through to view this individual test, and tap 'Re-run'.  When all tests are run (by tapping 'Run' back in the main table view), this test and all other async tests run without issue.  When I run them individually, they all fail with this error.