Re: iOS: Linker could not find GHImageDiffView and YKUIImageViewControl

Zenkimoto

Jan 3, 2012, 10:24:56 AM1/3/12
to GHUnit
"Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_YKUIImageViewControl", referenced from:
objc-class-ref in GHUnitIOS(GHUnitIOSTestView.o)
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_GHImageDiffView", referenced from:
objc-class-ref in GHUnitIOS(GHUnitIOSTestViewController.o)
But I am sure I have added framework, linker options (-ObjC -
all_load)."

In case if anyone was wondering about this, I have encountered this
error message as well. What I found that GHUnit 4.33 causes this
error when running on the device. Running on the iOS simulator works
just fine.

I ended up using version 4.32 and it's working just fine. Perhaps I
did something wrong or maybe the GHUnit v.4.33 iOS download needs to
be rebuilt?

March Liu

Feb 20, 2012, 10:19:27 AM2/20/12
to GHUnit
I meet this error too. Same message. And running on the ios simulator
works just fine.

Sean Doyle

Apr 20, 2012, 12:03:12 PM4/20/12
to ghu...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I had the same error; using 4.32 fixes the problem. Thanks!