How do i eaven start the freaking program.. ?

116 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Johan Andersson

lukematon,
29.7.2015 klo 3.39.2529.7.2015
vastaanottaja Ghiro image forensics mailing list
ok

maybe I´m on a Wrong OS (windows 7) but .js and .html files does not make me analysing any pictures if i´m not a pro at computer programing ?

Alessandro Tanasi

lukematon,
30.7.2015 klo 16.29.5030.7.2015
vastaanottaja Johan Andersson, Ghiro image forensics mailing list
Hello,
i am totally unable to understand your issue. What do you mean?
If you are trying to install ghiro from scratch (you downloaded the package), it works only on Linux OSs. If want it to work under windows you have to download the ghiro appliance (it is a virtual machine you can run on your pc).

What do you mean with .js or .html files? Ghiro is just a web interface you use with your browser :)
I suggest to have a look at ghiro documentation.

You don’t need to be a pro at programming or hacking, ghiro is designed to be used by anyone who is able to start a virtual machine (aka press play in virtualbox).

If you can provide more feedback on your issue, I can try to help you in a more precise way.

Regards,
Alessandro Tanasi (@jekil)

> On 29 Jul 2015, at 09:39, Johan Andersson <johanande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ok
>
> maybe I´m on a Wrong OS (windows 7) but .js and .html files does not make me analysing any pictures if i´m not a pro at computer programing ?
>
> --

Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä