Photos are not analyzed

βασιλης χατζηστεφανου

Mar 28, 2016, 1:55:38 PM3/28/16
to Ghiro image forensics mailing list
Hello i need some help, i have installed ghiro appliance and i am uploading photos to thw web interface , but ghiro does't seem to be able to proccess them. I have upload 10 photos and then i click the button own them and then right-click report to one of them .
All i see is proccessing xxxx.jpg
Chipmunks is working

have i done something wrong???

Thank you for any help provided

Alessandro Tanasi

Mar 29, 2016, 4:35:01 PM3/29/16
to βασιλης χατζηστεφανου, Ghiro image forensics mailing list
Hello,
do you have started the image procesor, with:
python manage.py process
as explained in the documentation?

Regards,
Alessandro Tanasi (@jekil)

xujiaoper...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2017, 6:03:21 AM7/20/17
to Ghiro image forensics mailing list
在 2016年3月29日星期二 UTC+8上午1:55:38,βασιλης χατζηστεφανου写道:
hey,i have installed ghiro in ubantu ,and finished prepare as manual ,when i input 'python manage.py process' in shell ,it tell me ,there is no tesk. if i input 'service ghiro start'. 'Failed to start ghiro.service: Unit ghiro.service not found.' is showed. where should i updata my picture ?