Adding a folder recursively

Yaniv Schiff

Oct 3, 2017, 10:59:13 AM10/3/17
to Ghiro image forensics mailing list
Is it possible to Add a folder and have Ghiro recursively scan its contents rather than having all images in the root of the folder?

Marco Buoncristiano

Oct 3, 2017, 11:34:14 AM10/3/17
to Yaniv Schiff, Ghiro image forensics mailing list
Hi Yaniv,
thanks so much for the email.

Exist an "auto upload" feature that you can upload automatically images in a default directory.
If that is what you are looking for, you can read the documentation from here:

Keep in touch

Thanks

Is it possible to Add a folder and have Ghiro recursively scan its contents rather than having all images in the root of the folder?

Yaniv Schiff

Oct 3, 2017, 12:19:37 PM10/3/17
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 10:34:14 AM UTC-5, Marco Buoncristiano wrote:
> Hi Yaniv,
> thanks so much for the email.
>

> Exist an "auto upload" feature that you can upload automatically images in a default directory.
> If that is what you are looking for, you can read the documentation from here:
> http://ghiro.readthedocs.io/en/latest/usage/administration.html#auto-upload
>

> Keep in touch
>

> Thanks

> Is it possible to Add a folder and have Ghiro recursively scan its contents rather than having all images in the root of the folder?
>

> --

Thanks Marco, that's very helpful. I'm trying to Upload images via command line utility but when i run it from root (root@ghiroappliance) i get error message "can't open file 'manage.py': [errno 2] No such file or directory".

Marco Buoncristiano

Oct 4, 2017, 11:31:28 AM10/4/17
to Yaniv Schiff, Ghiro image forensics mailing list
Hi Yaniv,
have you create the directory before of launch the command?

Thanks

Marco

Yaniv Schiff

Oct 4, 2017, 11:39:16 AM10/4/17
to Marco Buoncristiano, Ghiro image forensics mailing list
I got the AutoUpload function working. Thanks!
--

Yaniv Schiff | Director of Digital Forensics

309 W. Washington St., Ste. 1300 | Chicago, IL 60606

d:312.893.5568 | o:312-427-5667 | m:734.330.8458

Forensicon is a QDiscovery Company | www.forensicon.com | www.qdiscovery.com
Computer Forensics | eDiscovery | Litigation Risk Management | Cyber Security Breach Response | Online Identity Investigations

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments to it may be legally privileged and include confidential information intended only for the recipient(s) identified above. If you are not one of those intended recipients, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of that fact by return e-mail and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments to it immediately. Please do not retain, copy or use this e-mail or its attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its contents to any other person. Thank you.