Looking for digital image forgery solution

Dam Ho

Aug 3, 2018, 7:25:49 AM8/3/18
to Ghiro image forensics mailing list
Dear Team,

I am Dam working at VP Bank Finance Company Limited – FE Credit is leading financial company in Viet Nam.

We are looking for a vendor providing the “Digital Image Forgery Detection” solution.

We found your company profile specialized in this solution is the reason why we contact you for further discussion.

We are looking forward to hearing your feedback or please feel free to contact me via below whatsapp contact.

Regards,

Dam Ho Dinh
Risk Management Division

VPBank Finance Company Limited – FE Credit
5th Floor, Ree Tower|9 Doan Van Bo St., Dist 4|HCMC
[m] +84 932270121 | [e] dam...@fecredit.com.vn | [ext] 6091